Wednesday, January 30, 2013

dream


This poem comes from an old habit of writing the dream immediately upon waking up from a vivid and a lucid dream


i should tell everyone
not anyone in particular,
but everyone
all of me
and then all of us
and them
who are here
and present,
but i should tell everyone
not address one among all the particulars
not even talking about the whole
but just me and all of us
and the multitudes of
quiet people who are living within us
and the disturbed thriving within my own,
i should tell everyone about my dreams.

*****************************

the dream

i dream like all of you
as if all of you and I were dreaming
the same thing.
seeing same images,
same exhibits,
intended but unaware
deliberate yet lacking in purpose
the dream of all dreams
of seeing everyone else dream
like how I do.

No comments: